Monday, June 29, 2009

#180











#180, Upper East Side, NYC


Seeing double isn't just today's picture, it's how I'm feeling after being shipped in on Alitalia flight 610 from the idyllic, beauty-drenched cities and villages of Italy back to the loving, traffic fume-sucking environs of JFK. As soon as I get some shut-eye and hook myself up to my vino IV, I'll be back with the commentary you've come to tolerate so well.

In the meantime, thanks to all who left little messages for me in the comments. I plan on opening them little by little over the next few days like all those postcards I should have written and didn't. And as for the last five days' numbers, I had to kick Blogger a few times to get them up, but there they are. Sure wish I'd had Murf to help me out.

4 comments:

Ken Mac said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

welcome home!!! - you were missed

Therese Cox said...

Thanks a million... y'all have been up to some great work while I've been away. How nice to have something to come home to.

Julie said...

Ah ... finally ... on the gate post AND on the building. Just takes a while ... *grin* ...