Saturday, July 11, 2009

#192

It's been a long time since &7's last game of Match the Number to the City, so I thought I'd dust off a few for fun. For those new to the game, the rules are simple. Take a look at the following pictures and try to match them to the city where they came from. Bonus points awarded for logic, but as always, random stabs in the dark are actively encouraged. Possible cities for this round include (in alphabetical order): Chicago, Dublin, New York City, Rome, Venice. Good luck!

a)















b)















c)






6 comments:

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

Stab in dark: a) Dublin; b) Rome; c) Venice

Regardless of where they were taken, these photos are fabulous. No wonder you couldn't pick just one! Each picture looks like it could be a book cover! Would love to hear your opening sentence for each!

a).......
b)......
c).......

I can't even try to imitate your poetic prose!

Bama said...

BEST GUESS:

a- Chicago
b- Dublin
c- Venice

Therese Cox said...

Hmm... those are some good guesses. I'll keep mum on the answers for a few more days. Why? 'Cause I'm a sucker for suspense.

Anyone else want to take a stab at it?

Therese Cox said...

Bama, nice work! You've got 2 out of 3. GDP, you've got 1.

b) is Dublin and c) is Venice.

a) is still open...

P.S. GDP, Thank you. I love your idea about first lines. I am on burnt-out tour brain right now and can hardly find my shoes. Otherwise, I'd totally be on that.

david said...

That was my guess too, Georgiana.

Julie said...

Dublin
Venice
Rome

But obviously not ...