Friday, March 18, 2011

#289: Skullduggery

Széchenyi Chain Bridge, Budapest

Despite the perfectly good, never-before-seen #289 in my arsenal, I couldn't resist bringing this little guy back for a second look. What can I say? I just saw the Pogues play at Terminal 5 and they've got more skulls on their merch than Jolly Roger's T-shirt drawer, so I guess you could say I've got skulls on the brain. (Heh. I've also got brains in my skull.) Here's one more for the collection -- a lurker painted on the Széchenyi Chain Bridge, which spans the Danube and connects Buda to Pest.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

yayyy! I definitely share your affinity for skulls. This guy is handsome- and smiley- in his way.

I almost bought the puppy a collar with skulls on it but decided he would start to feel too bad ass, too soon. Blue collar with dog bones, it is. For now.

Therese Cox said...

Good choice. There will plenty of time for a skull collar when your puppy grows into a surly teen. How long will that be in dog years?